Are You Missing Bible Class?
Are you one of those who has drifted out of attending Bible class? We are all creatures of habit, good or bad. Form good habits and good things can happen - and of course, vice versa (Gal. 6:7-9). Has it become a habit for YOU to 'skip' Bible study but come to worship? Which of the following fits you?
1. I come to Bible study every once in a while. .
2. I used to come but have quit.
3. I don't need to come. I know enough already.
4. I don't think it's important.
5. I really ought to come but I'm out of the habit.
6. I really want to come, but just haven't done it yet.
While you are pondering the categories let's see if you disagree with or dismiss the following Biblical principles:
1. Every Christian needs to grow. (2 Pet. 3:18)
2. God's word causes us to grow. (1 Pet. 2:2)
3. In time we should be able to teach others. (Heb. 5:12-14)
4. We should grow and help others grow by being together. (Heb. 10:24-25)
5. We have personal responsibility to share with others of our time, influence, talents, and knowledge. (Eph. 4:16)
It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions - never completed. The road to heaven is paved with good intentions; immediate action. and consistent effort. Why not get on the right road now? Start attending Bible classes regularly! The soul you save may be your own.